Taking part in a sporting challenge? Or looking for a memorable way to mark a special occasion? Or perhaps you want to celebrate the life of a special person who cared about the environment.
Whatever the reason, we'd be honoured to have you raise money on our behalf.
The easiest way to fundraise for Bush Heritage is to set up a free, personalised fundraising page on the GoFundraise website.
In just a few minutes you can create your own page, where your friends, colleagues and family can make secure donations online. Your donors can leave messages of support on your page, and everyone can see how you're progressing towards your fundraising target. Donors get an automatic thank-you email and receipt, and the donation is transferred automatically to Bush Heritage.
We're here to help if you need, so contact us on 1300 NATURE (1300 628 873) or
send us a message. Need supporting materials? Just let us know and we can post you any brochures etc. you might need.
Thank you – your terrific generosity will ensure a brighter future for some of Australia's most threatened plants and animals.
To start fundraising
- Go to the Go Fundraise website.
- Click the 'Create fundraising page' button.
- Click 'Sign up now', fill in your details, then click 'Sign up'.
- From the options provided, either select your fundraising event, or choose one of the personal fundraising occasions.
- Now, create your fundraising page by filling out the fields provided. Make sure Bush Heritage is your nominated charity. Click 'Create Fundraising Page'. Don't worry, you can edit your page later if you need to.
- Preview your page to check that everything's OK.
- Lastly, tell everyone you know about your fundraising page. To do this, just copy the page URL (web address) and send it to all your potential donors. GoFundraise will send you some emails with other helpful suggestions.
Page Last Updated: Friday 8 April 2011