For people with a passion for the natural environment and conservation, a job at Bush Heritage could be a way to make a real difference in protecting Australia's natural heritage.
- Conservation goals are paramount
- Our peoples' health and safety is absolutely critical
- We are pragmatic, collaborative and creative
- Our supporters are fundamental to our success
- We recognise and respect the Traditional Owners of the land.
Our values are the fundamental principles and beliefs that define our organisation and are held by our people. They reflect who we are and what anchors us to our vision. They're also demonstrated in our actions and behaviours every day.
Every year we celebrate the way we live our values through our Staff Values Awards. These give staff the chance to recognise colleagues who exemplify our values and are an important way we build our shared culture.
To be notified of new vacancies follow Bush Heritage's company page on LinkedIn or Facebook.
Our dynamic Marketing and Fundraising Team are seeking a confident and donor focussed Direct Marketing Officer (Regular Giving) with experience in implementing direct marketing programs to recruit, retain and develop supporters for Bush Heritage.