Our work would not be possible without the support of people like you.
Generously donating in memory of loved ones were:
- Betty J. Radunz donated in memory of Mrs B Radunz
- Timothy Pitcher left a gift in memory of his mother Rosemary Pitcher, who planted the seeds for his interest in the environment
- Dorothy Woodward donated in memory of Mary Marshall
- Petra Heil supported our work in memory of Therese Roberts
- Alice Rouse left a gift in memory of Mr Andrew Morrison, who loved the Australian bush and was a keen conservationist throughout his life.
- Diane Beckingham donated in memory of Geoff Fernie who cared about the forests of Walpole-Nornalup WA.
- Tara Horner left a gift in memory of Mr Ben Lawson
- E S. Bowman donated in memory of Mareah Rhodes-White
- Leonie Markwell donated in memory of Ms Emma Markwell
- Christopher Kummerow donated in memory of Dave Walter
Gifts to celebrate an occasion
- A gift was made to celebrate the retirement of Ms Frances Long, from her work colleagues at BreastScreen Queensland Chermside.
Bush Heritage gratefully acknowledges everyone who helped extend our Tarcutta Hills Reserve in NSW. Because of you, one of the most highly fragmented and under-protected ecosystems in Australia is now better protected. In particular, we thank the following individuals:
The Madden Sainsbury Foundation; NSW Department of Planning, Industry And Environment; Judy Olmer;
Sarah Louise Ricketts in loving memory of Michael Patrick Ricketts; Ian and Di Gust; Dr Lynton Hudson and Dr Louise Clarke; Fay and Graham Squire; Brian Snape, AM, and the late Diana Snape; Mary and Bill Bush; Dr Ray Edmondson, OAM, and Sue Edmondson; Peter Lemon; Wendy Whitham; Jill Mitchell; Chris and Beth Heyde Endowment; Will and Barbara Darvall; Amanda Lopez; David Nicholls; Vera Yee; and Beverley and Fritz Balkau.