- Full time permanent role
- Not for-profit conservation organisation
- Fantastic convenient city location
- Supporting our people to make a difference
- Innovative and energetic team
Bush Heritage is an independent not-for-profit that buys and manages land, and partners with Aboriginal people, to protect our irreplaceable landscapes and magnificent native species, forever.
We're seeking a dynamic HR Coordinator to join our small, dedicated team working in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the National People and Safety Manager, you'll be responsible for taking ownership of day-to-day HR coordination that supports our people.
This includes administering all people related systems (including our payroll and human resources systems), coordinating and delivering learning and development programs, providing up-to-date information about industrial relations and employment legislation, creating and maintaining HR policies and procedures, contributing to organisation development initiatives, assisting managers with all facets of individual and team related activities including recruitment, induction and orientation.
You will have
- Demonstrated experience as a generalist HR practitioner and/or relevant tertiary qualifications
- Strong attention to detail
- Advanced technical aptitude and passion for software and systems i.e. social media, excel, survey tools
- Ability to maintain relationships with people at all levels to achieve quality outcomes and solutions
- Excellent organisation and self-management skills with the ability to plan, prioritise and deliver work, and to be professional and flexible
- Adaptable to new challenges and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team to achieve goals
How to apply
- In a cover letter explain to us why your skills match this role by addressing the key selection criteria indicated in the position description
- Email your cover letter, and your resume to [email protected] quoting job ID: HRC2019
Bush Heritage believes in inclusiveness, diversity and equality and we are committed to ensuring that our workplaces are a reflection of this. We recognise the benefits that a diverse and inclusive culture brings for our employees and in turn, encourage talented people from all backgrounds, abilities and identities to apply to our vacancies.
Have any questions? Contact Michelle Jacobs on 0407 831 240.
Bush Heritage Australia acknowledges the Aboriginal traditional owners of country.
Only Australian and New Zealand citizens need apply.
Role closes 8 December 2019.