Bush Heritage offers early career development opportunities to students in a variety of study areas, both office- and field-based. These are a chance to experience what working life is like at a leading conservation organisation.
There are three tiers to our early career development program:
- Internships are paid positions available to recent graduates.
- Work placements are unpaid and available to tertiary or TAFE students requiring workplace learning to complete their qualification.
- Work experience positions are unpaid and available to high school students.
Enquiries about research projects (honours, PhDs etc.) should be directed to our HR Business Coordinator (details below), who will liaise with our Science team.
Please note that office-based placements will be undertaken at Bush Heritage’s Melbourne CBD headquarters.
Internship opportunities will occasionally be listed among ‘Positions Vacant’ on this website.
Most of our internship and work experience placements arise from students proactively reaching out to us with an expression of interest.
Expressions of interest should be directed via email to Marina Mateos, HR Business Coordinator: [email protected]
Please attach a resume and cover letter to your email outlining:
- Your area of study (e.g. marketing, human resources, ecology)
- Any specific fields of interest or skills
- Experiences you seek or skills you wish to develop
- Why you'd like to undertake a placement at Bush Heritage
- When you'd ideally like to undertake your placement.